Who are we
We were created in1991 with the finality of providing to the Cape Verdeans a better quality of life. In partnership with different public and private entities, many have been the actions we undertake in defense of the Environment and support institutions of the Civil Society in the fight against poverty Today ADAD - Association for the Defense of the Environment and Development counts on 520 associates of all the islands that form the domestic territory and of the Diaspora.
It is structuralized as follows:
- The General Assembly that is the deliberative maximum body
- The Board of Directors who is the executive body
- The Finance Committee in charge of the deliberations emanated from the deliberative body.
- To contribute for improvement of the quality of life of Cape Verde's population.
- To move the population for the environment problems in the terrestrial and marine areas
- To take actions that aim to contribute for the development of the country as for the process of Fight Against the Poverty and the Social Exclusion.